Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Old Clarksville Rd

Tree growing out of a stump

Honeysuckle everywhere!

The weather has continued to be wonderful this week, and so I have tried to enjoy every moment of it while it lasts. Monday after work I went to a yoga class that is offered free to faculty and staff at our university rec center and is taught by someone that I work with. After work on Tuesday it was 77 and sunny so I went with a friend on a 3 1/2 mile walk around Port Royal State Park on some old country roads. It was a perfect day for a walk and I brought my camera for some scenery pictures. After the walk we made (what else?) pizza and stuffed ourselves with strawberries. The weather looks to continue to be nice for this weekend as I have a 4 day weekend vacation planned backpacing in Savage Gulf, in Grundy County TN. The name sounds pretty rough, but its supposed to be amazing.

I named this cow Allen. He drooled alot.


No comments:

Post a Comment