Thursday, April 16, 2009

Old pictures









When I was home for Easter I found some old pictures which I thought might be entertaining. I have more and can post them later. This week at work has been very busy as I am getting many many more responsibilities.. funny how that happens! But I am looking forward to the challenge that I will face in the fall semester. Trevor is currently registering for classes at Appalachian and signing up for oreintation sessions, he keeps calling me because I am the "college expert". This weekend I am going to my boss's baby shower and it will be the first time I will see people from work outside the office. It will also be my first baby shower. On sunday I will be working all morning as I have organized a service project for our Greek organizations which include 400 students. Its going to be chaos, and its supposed to rain so we shall see how it goes. Tomorrow (Friday) I get off work a little early so I am going hiking at Land between the Lakes  and am very excited about it as the weather should be sunny and 75 degrees!


1 comment:

  1. Love your hair cut! Also love the old pics...for those of us who actually remember when, it's a walk down memory lane. Fonda

    ReplyDelete