Sunday, March 8, 2009

spring break!

Yay! Spring Break for AP students is finally here, which means that I will be heading out on Monday to Georgia. I will be taking 9 students down to Springer Mountain to do trail maintenance. Very exciting. The weather has been toying with us - promising rain for the entire time that we are down there, but now it looks like it will be mid 7o's and cloudy. The rest of the people who work in the office will be stuck indoors doing inventory and catching up on paperwork while I get to go hiking and be on the Appalachian trail - I lucked out! I leave tomorrow morning and return saturday night. 

In other news, for all those twilight fans out there - you HAVE  to see this. Its fantastic! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MKz0gkcgAo
I found it on a New Moon website and I showed it to the twilight fans at work - its so funny. 

Scott is back from Texas and he had a great time in Houston. He went to a barbecue and rodeo festival with his high school buddies. Now he has to wait for his borders and customs test to be graded and for the police department to set up his polygram test - so more waiting. He'll be in Clarksville by himself this week, hopefully he won't be too bored. 

I promise lots of pictures when I get back on Saturday night from my trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment