Sunday, March 22, 2009

So many changes!


The past two weeks have been full of life changes. I am just exhausted from it all. Last week was spring break on the appalachian trail which was amazing in so many ways, and then I've had to readjust to coming back to work. While I was out for the week, some major changes occurred and now my position has gained more responsibility - and I still have spring break brain. I am now living on my own and have been redecorating my apartment to make it look more girly. I got new Spring time bedding and curtains! The place looks for festive now. I also held a bachelorette party for one of my best friends from high school. The girls came out this weekend and we had a great time in Clarksville and Nashville. The wedding is in May so I am very excited that I get to see them again so soon. Easter is coming up soon which means I get to go home to NC for the first time since I moved out here. I can't wait to get home and see my family and the dogs!  I am going to have as much cheerwine as I can get my hands on when I get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment