Thursday, December 22, 2011
Wills- Lombardozzi Thanksgiving
There has been a lot of traveling for Jasin and I this year as both of our families live 9 - 11 hours away from us. So we decided/ I decided we were taking a traveling break for Thanksgiving. Brianna has spent Thanksgiving with the Howards in years past, so this year the Lombardozzi's came to Clarksville! Brianna's mom Terri came down and spent 10 days with Brianna and spent the holiday with us! We ate in Jasin's and my new duplex - a cooking bonanza! I made my mom's Provence citrus turkey & Cranberry sauce & pesto crescents. Brianna made her famous apple pie & toffee trifle & veggie casserole , Jasin made his favorite green bean casserole. Terri made mashed potatoes and stuffing! It was a feast!
Now lets talk about this turkey. Brianna found a good deal on a 19 pound turkey - FOR 4 PEOPLE! That was such a heavy turkey!Every hour I had to baste that sucker - ugh! But it was so worth it, everyone loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment