Saturday, June 4, 2011

Whirlwind of a summer part 1


I've been everywhere man, I've been everywhere!

The past two weeks have flown by! I have been travelling across the country on two job interviews - one went well and one didn't. I should know sometime next week about the one that went well (fingers crossed!). The temperature has gotten out of control - it was 95 all week, and next week is looking like a repeat. Poor Kelty doesn't even want to leave the house with the heat. Jasin and I have been doing alot of repairs, painting, and packing in the apartment as Brianna has moved out and we will soon be following. We will either be moving across the country or across town, but we won't be staying here! We are in the process of shifting through things in the "hoarder" room so we can empty it and paint it back to its original color. Lots of work. OH yea, and we are getting married in 70 days! Panic! Lots to do.. so little time to do it. I have been working on the wedding favors all weekend! We went to a wedding shower hosted by some co workers today - and it was awesome! It was our first wedding shower and we were a little nervous and didn't know what to expect. I hate being the center of attention, and luckily we had a toddler and a 9 year old there to steal the spotlight - they were adorable! We got a surprise gift of a fire pit/ bowl that we hadn't registered for and we are so pumped about it! Once the weather cools down, of course, we will be amped to use it! We also got back a sneak peek of our engagement photos! The rest should be coming next week - so stay posted!
I leave on monday for a conference in Atlanta, and will be away for the whole week (again) - I just can't seem to get a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment