Thursday, May 12, 2011

last trip to Bainbridge







Things have been moving very quickly lately! Jasin is in the running for a director position in Brunswick, GA which means we could be moving down there very shortly. It is located an hour south of Savanna, right on the beach. We flew to Ohio last weekend for Jasin's cousin's wedding in Akron and I got to meet the rest of Jasin's family. I now know exactly what I am getting myself into by marrying into his family. We then flew out this past weekend to Seattle with Dad for the final meetings for wedding things, like caterers, bakers, florists, photographers, pastors, etc. Exhausted now! Happy to report everything is running smoothly and I absolutely love the wedding cake flavors. I then had a phone interview with a school in portland for a job. So now we wait impatiently for our engagement photos, for Jasin's on campus interview, for phones calls from Oregon, and for our future to become more clear.
Also, Brianna has decided to move out as we are approaching our wedding and it looks like we may be leaving the state. So now we are packing things up and helping her move across the parking lot. Kelty and Bodie are going to be devastated by the distance between them. Lots of growing pains in the commune!

No comments:

Post a Comment