1. Christmas!
2. Planning our routes and applying for camping permits (national park permits due jan 1)
3. Kelty's birthday!
This weekend we headed out to the stores for some Christmas Shopping and decorated our apartment. I think I have gotten some really cool presents for Jasin and my parents! Neither of them will ever EVER guess what I got them... which means my dad's present is not on EBAY. The traffic was scary on Saturday - lots of shoppers on a mission. We went to Sams Club and it was soo packed that people couldnt navigate their carts through the aisles.
We decided to wait until Sunday morning to do our shopping and we got our tree early. Kelty has never seen a Christmas tree before and she was really baffled by having this tree in the house. When we added the christmas lights, she sat in front of it and stared. Currently she is sleeping under the lit christmas tree - how cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment