I am home in Southern Pines, or as David Peeples calls it, "the center of the universe". I came home for an eye check up and a hair cut and to check out Bob's new digs. I arrived on Thursday night after work and spent Friday with Dad (who is now retired and has way too much free time). We went out to visit Bob, lunch with Mom (who now is employed and has no free time), and then visited with Lucy. We went by Lowe's and I bought a mini lemon and lime tree. By the time I got back to the house I was exhausted. My eye appointment went well but I need to come back in August for them to check on one thing.
Saturday was spent shopping and lunch with Mom and then I got a haircut, a drastic one. 7.5 inches taken off for summer time. Afterward we went to visit Bob and took him for a drive around Pinehurst. Lucy came over for dinner to the house and we had barbecue with pasta salad and hush puppies with strawberry shortcake for desert. Tomorrow morning we are having Lucy over for Breakfast before I head back to the airport for Nashville.
I have missed Kelty an awful lot and I can't wait to get back to my little girl who has been with her Auntie Brianna and cousin Bodie all weekend. I talked to Brianna and one of the dogs peed in her shoe - so I know she is ready for me to get HOME!
Saturday was spent shopping and lunch with Mom and then I got a haircut, a drastic one. 7.5 inches taken off for summer time. Afterward we went to visit Bob and took him for a drive around Pinehurst. Lucy came over for dinner to the house and we had barbecue with pasta salad and hush puppies with strawberry shortcake for desert. Tomorrow morning we are having Lucy over for Breakfast before I head back to the airport for Nashville.
I have missed Kelty an awful lot and I can't wait to get back to my little girl who has been with her Auntie Brianna and cousin Bodie all weekend. I talked to Brianna and one of the dogs peed in her shoe - so I know she is ready for me to get HOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment