A busy, busy week = THE LAST WEEK OF THE SEMESTER! Students are finaly taking exams which means I get to relax a little bit! We have had lots of end of the year programs and I have been getting home late every night this week. Last night, I got home around 7 pm from work and Jasin had the hammock all ready for me so I could finaly relax! So Jasin and I were relaxing on the back patio while Kelty was laying below the hammock and a stray cat came around the corner and stared at us. Kelty has never seen or interacted with a cat before, so she was curious. She walked right up to it, nose to nose with it, and then licked the cat's face. The cat just sat there staring right back. It was so cute! Jasin ran to grab the camera and they sat there, nose to nose, not sure what to do. Kelty wanted to play and the cat decided it was time to go, so the meeting of cat and dog ended, but we were able to snap some pictures!
Kelty's poppa brought her back a stuffed monkey from his trip to California for a work conference. She loves to shake it with her mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment