Thursday, February 18, 2010

poop on the floor

So yesterday..... Jasin and I had to work late for a group meeting pertaining to our Spring Break Trip. We had staggered our lunch breaks so Kelty was never home for more than 2 hours by her self... BUT... she had managed to squeeze through the barrier we had built from a large cardboard box and some chairs. She got into the living where so pooped and peed on the carpet and then climbed up on to the landing by the stairs where we keep our shoes. She pulled our shoes into the middle of the living room but didn't chew them up.

And then squeezed back into the kitchen where she was supposed to be, and took a nap until we got home. When we walked into the apartment, we saw the poop on the floor and were like "oh no, where is she now?" and she pranced around the kitchen corner and looked up innocently at us with the "I promise I never left the kitchen or pooped in the living room" look on her puppy face. Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment