Sunday, October 4, 2009

Getting there!

Another busy week... they just don't seem to end! The beginning of the week I hosted the candidates for my new boss' position, which was somewhat stressful since whomever they choose, will either ruin or rule my life for the next year. I am also on an intramural soccer team and we have been having playoff games this week after work. Brianna and I have just had our first week living together in the new apartment and its been a blast. She loves to cook... and I love to eat. This is a good match! We've been working on getting organized so I can put pics up now that things look slightly more together. This weekend we went to a bluegrass festival in Nashville (which is NOT her thing), and then saturday we shopped all day (which IS her thing). Here are some pics of my room, bathroom, living room, and our NEW washers and dryers. Our couch should be delivered sometime next week!









No comments:

Post a Comment