Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday girl!

On Saturday I turned 27 :) and despite my mini quarter life crisis - it was a great bday! I spent my birthday eve stuffing my face with my favorite pizza (pineapple and green peppers topping) and watching star wars with Jasin, kelty, and jonathan ( a co worker of Jasins who has never seen any star wars movies). Saturday morning I had to take volunteer students to a volunteer opportunity all morning but that's a fun part of my job. I took a nice long nap when I got home and had some birthday cake from my co workers for lunch ( very healthy). I then got my bday presents from Jasin ( a new jacket and hiking sticks for our big summer trip). For dinner we headed to Olive Garden where I had mussels for dinner And a strawberry mango margurita :) delish! I also got some early bday gifts from my moms during Christmas - an apple peeler from Ohio and a pottery barn duvet cover from southern pines!

No comments:

Post a Comment