Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kelty puppy

Kelty with the Tomatoes

My 6 foot Sunflower

Banana Peppers

Kelty's Surgery Stitches
This week Jasin is at a conference in Atlanta so its a girls' week! Kelty and I have been bonding for the past couple days, going for long walks at night when it finally cools down to the low low temp of 73 degrees, eating breakfast outside at 5 am while its still cool out, and sleeping spread eagle in front of the fan. She is loving it. I took her to the vet on Monday and she got her stitches out and was very dramatic about it, but I've been putting neosporin on it and it's looking good. On Friday we are going to a bluegrass festival and Kelty is coming with us. I hope she will be calm!

A couple of people at work and I have been world cup crazy and have been watching the games on our computers during work. Needless to say, I have temporarily denied my French heritage during this world cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment