Friday, June 11, 2010
Buen Camino
SPAIN!, but first it was Frankfurt, Germany.. and then Dublin, Ireland.... and then Bairitz, France... and then FINALLY it was Spain. I had a good time hiking with Dad for the week in Spain. Hiking through the Pyrenees was alot longer than I was expecting, it wasn't hard walking, but it went on and on and on for 8 hours. Mentally you feel like it will never end. I hiked most of the trip in my Chaco sandals, which people thought was crazy, but I didn't get a SINGLE blister, and eveyone else was blister central. We met alot of interesting people on the trail, esp. since most people who decide to leave their lives for a month and walk hours and hours every day HAVE to be interesting or crazy in some way. Dad was loving talking to every person he met (he is turning into Bob in that way).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment