
I'm another year older at 25 now... and for my birthday, my co worker who had her baby over christmas, came to visit with little Ellie! It was a wonderful surprise and that b
aby is tooo cute! We all took turns holding her and spent hours just watching her sleeping. My co workers put together a fun birthday party for me and Brianna took me out to lunch for sushi! I had a great birthday even though I am now half way to 50 and have gray hairs.

Birthday snow! As much of the nation has heard, we are getting a wonderful mix of ice and snow for my birthday this year. I was lucky enough to get a snow day and didn't have to work on Friday! Brianna and Jasin and I have been holed up in the apartment being domestic and truly relaxing. I've been quilting on a mini version of a quilt that I made for mom last Christmas. She requested a smaller version for Pepper... so I finished that today. Brianna spent the day painting at her easel and Jasin curled up on the couch watching the weather channel and read a book.
When I first moved out to Clarksville just one year ago - mom bought a turkey and put it in my freezer (thinking I would know how to roast it). Well after all I've been through this year, that frozen turkey has gone with me. And tonight, we finally prepared it and ate it. We made a big deal about it and had potatoes and broccolli with it. The decision was made to go buy another turkey and put it in the freezer and eat it in a year!
And then there is the snow... so far we have about 3.5 inches and it is still falling. I don't think I have ever seen this much snow before and I can't wait until tomorrow morning to go play in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment