Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's official - Darrell & Fran are back!

Finally! I got a phone call tonight from my parents that they are back from their cruise across the ocean and are headed back to southern pines.
Today Kelty & Bodie were "therapy" and "service" dogs for students who were stressed out while studying for exams. We had an event on campus where we brought our dogs and around 300 students came by and played with the dogs!
Things are moving along with the house - our contractor has finished today and the painting begins on Saturday morning. We are having our upstairs, kitchen, and hallway painted this weekend and next week. Basically, the house is going to smell like paint fumes for a while.
I continue to grow and swell up in the heat. Awesome. AC units are next on the list.
Here I am at 22 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment