1. I am not a fan of cold weather. I have the tendency of hibernating bears when the temp drops below 45 degrees. Instinctively I make a cave out of my bed and don't want to leave the warmth.
2. I have an affinity for anything antique or older than 1960's. Sometimes I feel my generation lacks a cultural significance, and it makes me a little sad. People say I was born in the wrong decade.
3. I cut my own hair when I was five years old, I don't think my hair will ever forgive me for that.
4.I often ponder the question, what would happen if we suddenly lost our gravitational pull? Jasin hates this question and throw scientific "fact" at me to end the conversation. I enjoy using the phrase "but what if.." on him.
5. I have an awesome husband, who continues to surprise me in good ways. One day he will be a great dad.
6. I hate brussel sprouts. My mom loves brussel sprouts.
7. I turn 28 on the 28th of January this year.
8. I love growing plants that are useful. When picking a house I was concerned about how much light we would get in the backyard.
9. Before we settled on the name "Kelty" for our dog, we went through 3 other names that were all adventure related. Kelty is the name of a outdoorsy backpack company.
10. I have rocked the socks and sandal look during our 22 days in the wild. I am not proud of it.
11. I am terrified of frogs, lizards, and snakes. Reptiles creep me out.
Here are the questions that Brianna Lombardozzi sent me:
- If you had to picked between an Avett Brothers concert or Fleetwood Mac which would you pick and why? That's like asking if I want my heart to beat or my lungs to breath! I would have to say Fleetwood Mac, as they are getting older and won't be around as long as the Avett brothers will be. I always say my musical family has Stevie Nicks as my musical mom, Alanis Morissette as my musical big sister and the Avett brothers as my cousins.
- What project are you most looking forward to completing in your new home? Our house has a main floor, and a half second floor that is full of windows! It feels like a crows nest, and we can see the sunrise! This room is in bad bad shape, needing new walls, insulation, new windows, new floors, etc. The room is high on our list of priorities, but it feels like the house won't be completed until that room is ready! It will be our family/ tv room with a craft nook up there. Someday...
- Favorite meal of the day? Def. not breakfast! I would have to say lunch :) Dinners are so planned at our house that there is no mystery! But lunch, there lies the options, the suspense. It also helps working at a University where I have a food court for daily options - and a mall food court down the road with yummy Greek food (and yummy Greek men who make the food).
- Biggest pet peeve? People who don't vote in elections.
- Favorite memory with me in it!? Jeez. Thats a hard a one! I would have to say, that fateful Thanksgiving with all the family drama - and you just kept drinking and drinking. Hilarious! That or the wedding bouquet disaster of 2011.
- If you had a million bucks what would you do with it -- you have to spend it all and not save a single CENT!I would finish the house off, then donate it to animal non profits and the national park system. I wouldn't mind a trail named after me :)
- Dream vacation spot? Pacific Northwest - there is just so much to see! But only in the summertime!
- What is one item you own that you could never part with? A toothbrush - after 22 days in the wild, I have learned all you need to feel clean is a clean mouth!
- Earliest childhood memory? Going to see the cartoon version of Peter Pan twice with my dad at the movies & eating hersheys candy bars in the theater.
- What is one thing you would like to learn how to do in the next year? Every year I make a list of goals for the upcoming year. If I don't accomplish something on that list by the end of year, it goes onto the next year's list. For three years, learning how to clean a fish has been on that list - and I would love to see it happen!
Questions for Leslie!
1. Now that you are about to give birth for a second time, what is the absolute worst part of pregnancy (besides labor)
2. Exactly how much do you miss Carrie and I?
3. If you could rename your husband, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite restaurant in Knoxville?
5. What kind of publix cake?
6. Dream family vacation?
7. Ideal student would address you as ...
8. If you could invest all of your money into one friend, who would it be and why?
9. If you had to choose between facebook or pinterest, which would it be?
10. If you could meet God, and only be thankful for one thing, what would it be?
hahah - that was by far the best thanksgiving ever!
ReplyDelete