Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthday in Bainbridge

Jasin and Mom treated me to a birthday trip out to my favorite west coast hang out spot: The Peeple's house on Bainbridge!




Neither Jasin nor Mom had ever been to Seattle - so this was their first trip and my third. We were very lucky to spend the weekend with Dianne and Mia and David. Saturday we galavanted around the island while David and Mia put in a screen/ glass door in the kitchen. I picked up a chocolate moose birthday cake from the Town and Country grocery store and all of us Birthday girls enjoyed it! Sunday morning Jasin and I went for a hike along the beach and through the woods so he could really see the cool trees and the evergreen state of the area. In the afternoon we ferry'd it to Seattle and I took them to the public market as well as the coveted REI flagship store. The weather was not to mom's liking... shockingly it rained on Saturday and was cooler than she anticipated all weekend. Jasin and I had a great time and he loved flying over Mt. Ranier. The puppys got some cool treats and toys from the public market so our absence was forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment